Monday, October 1, 2012

ClustMaps

I've found a nice blog application called "ClustMap" that I think my students would like to use on their own blogs. Here's the information:

URL : http://www.clustrmaps.com/
Price: Free
Features: ClustrMap shows you visitors on a world map in real-time. Users are highlighted with red dots and the map can be zoomed in and out of with ease. There is also an additional way to link your Twitter account to your map. Students can see who is visiting their website from all around the world. It also counts the number of visitors to your blog.
Liked: I liked that the map can show students that people from all around the world might be reading their blog. It is empowering to know that people are reading what you put out there, and it can be rewarding to see their stats counter grow higher as more people access their blog.
Recommend: Yes, I would recommend this to another educator. It's a nice application that shows students that their voices are heard all around the world

No comments:

Post a Comment